The Writing Institute at Sarah Lawrence College cordially invites you to attend:
Publish and Promote Your Book, on Saturday, June 21, 2014 from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, at the Heimbold Visual Arts Center on the Sarah Lawrence Campus
Are you looking to publish your book? This unique one-day conference will enable you to:
- Connect with New York City literary agents
- Meet with major publishing house editors
- Pitch your book to agents and editors
- Learn how to promote your book via social media and public relations
- Participate in a self-publishing panel discussion
Publish and Promote Your Book is a MUST for writers who want to learn from the experts!
Admission fee is $275/person. Additional fee for three one-on-one pitch meetings with agents is $125/person.
Seating is limited. Registration is available online by clicking here, or over the phone at 914-395-2205.
For more information, please contact:
Sweet Orefice at (914)395-2205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.